Monday, June 29, 2009

Google - a modest request :-)

Haven’t posted about stats for ages - Wait! - don’t all leave at once!! I’ll be brief.

This here website thingy is my little hobby blog, my window on the world, my place to spout stuff. I’m on the top deck of the Clapham Omnibus, opining on everything that passes through my little brain.

It’s quite fun to see what brings people to my blog.

In the last few months, I have noticed a massive upsurge in hits. I’m getting literally tens of hits every day. Partially, this was accounted for by my Eurovision coverage, but there was more to it than that . . .

Researching further, I discover that the massively vast majority of people are landing on this page . And strangely enough, I find that the great god Google itself posts Clapham Omnibus as the first source for images of Pink Floyd’s classic album Animals. Huh? Ahead of the band’s own website? Just weird.

And who would have thought that there are so many people googling that every day??!

The problem is, hits for this are completely swamping hits for other things, so much so it’s difficult to see them. So please, Google, de-rank me or something!


OKTHNXBYE!! xx

No comments: