Monday, February 02, 2009

Newsflash: Snow in London!

Boz alerts us to the legal imperatives here, so I rush to comply forthwith.

This is state of play at 1am last night:




and at 8 am this morning:



This BBC weather forecast made me laugh:



Meanwhile, out in the garden:



And on the Common:




The Common erupted in a frenzy of snowman making:




I spotted two ambitious souls making an igloo on the paddling pond. I'll check to see how far they got tomorrow morning: I'm [supposed to be] off to Birmingham!

2 comments:

Boz said...

Hurrah for snow pictures!

Any blog readers in, say, the Netherlands, are probably wondering what all the fuss is about. Hmm. Will we still be as excitable if the Gulf Stream gets switched off? Probably not.

Hedgie said...

If the Gulf Stream goes, snow will get old really quickly!